How Can I Help You Competently Manage Stress?
- Trust and value your abilities to evaluate and decide which expectations are reasonable ones to meet and which expectations you will not take on without a negotiation, if at all.
- Become aware of and then work through your resistances to meeting challenges you know in your heart are in your best interests so that you are not getting stressed out fighting with yourself.
- Eliminate confusion between what you can't do and what you choose not to do.
- Empower you to advocate for yourselves for much needed support so you are not overwhelmed by stressful demands being placed on you.
- Learn strategies for keeping your cool so that you can function at your best.
- Determine and learn how to use optimum levels of stress to motivate you to achieve cherished goals.
Relevant ArticlesStress Management: Is Necessity the Mother of Good Inventions, Bad Inventions or Whatever Gets You Through the Night?
This article discusses the ins and outs of managing stress so that we are able to meet our responsibilities to ourselves and others. The article looks at stress along a continuum from levels of stress that do not promote optimal growth and adaption, to levels of stress that do.more articles...