Rates & Insurance
You can elect to use your insurance benefits for the initial consultation. If you choose to pay out of pocket, my one time consultation fee is $90.00. Your out of pocket expenses for ongoing treatment will be arrived at once we discuss the following:
- Insurance plan guidelines
- Undue financial hardships
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. To obtain a full accounting of your benefits please ask the following questions of your benefits administrator:
- Do I have outpatient mental health treatment and/or substance abuse treatment benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and if so what portion has been met to date?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Am I able to convert in-patient benefits to out-patient benefits to increase the number of sessions available to me per calendar year?
- Do I need to have treatment sessions authorized in advance by my primary care physician or health insurance company?
- How do my benefits differ if I use an in-network versus and out of network provider, i.e. deductibles, out of pocket expenses?
Check or cash.